Wellington Homes has over 17 years experience working with our clients’ insurance company to obtain the best settlement for their major loss due to fire, water or natural disaster damage.
- We work on your behalf with your insurance company to verify the proper “Scope of Work” to provide actual replacement costs of your loss.
- The insurance adjustor’s settlement typically is generated by a “walk-through” (field-measure) without the blue print.
- We locate the blue print from the City or Village, if not available a plan will drawn by an Architect to determine the structural integrity/damage, so we’re able to itemize the actual costs of the repair/rebuild; Architectural costs are part of the insurance settlement that is covered by your policy.
- Our itemized settlement estimate is prepared with the insurance company’s agreement on the scope of work required for permits, completion and final inspection of the project.
- We work directly with your insurance adjuster throughout the process to eliminate possible delays on the your settlement and to insure the project is expedited.